Communities That Care (CTC), in collaboration with the RBC Bluesfest, invites you to participate in an online songwriting group for youth aged 12-17 years old which will take place from May 12 to June 2, 2020.
- Listen to songs in many styles and learn songwriting!
- Create music as a group using your ideas!
- Some basic musical ability is preferred, but not required.
- Open to lyricists and musicians (any instrument).
- A love for music is required!
Dates: Tuesdays from May 12 to June 2, 2020
Time: 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Location: Online, by videoconference.
Instructor: Alain Morier